'Pakistan is an amazing and a safe country', Says Canadian motorcyclist Rosie Gabrielle
Rosie had left her job two years ago to live her dream of riding solo, has been documenting her Pakistan visit on her social media handles.
Rosie posted on Instagram saying, "Everyone told me it was too dangerous to come to Pakistan as a single female, let alone ride a motorcycle across the country. Now, 1,500kms into my tour I can tell you first hand what it’s like to travel Pakistan as a solo female and what I’ve experienced so far."
"Countless smiles and cheers of joy as I pass people and they realize it’s a female riding. Numerous offers to stay in locals homes wherever I stop, families are always inviting me to stay with them. When I stop for chai or snacks at a store, most often someone will buy it for me, or the owner will not let me pay, saying I’m a guest in their country and they would love to gift this to me. Food and more food! wherever I go, I’m offered to eat wonderful home cooked food or offered gifts of food from street vendors as I pass by. Everyone wants to say hello and ask where I’m from and are curious what I think about Pakistan," she added.
Rosie continued, "They want me to know that Islam is [about] peace and love and that I am accepted just the way I am. I’ve been gifted many things now by the people and families I stay with and been given the highest attention and hospitality, even if they don’t have much to give, they make sure I’m happy. And they give with their whole hearts. So many beautiful connections & heartfelt moments, I have truly fallen in love with the people here.
"This is Pakistan. This is the country of peace and love. And this is my unedited experience so far. As a solo female traveling by motorcycle."
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf after Rosie Gabriel’s successful tour of Pakistan posted a tweet on their official handle saying that the country is now a peaceful and safe place for tourists from all over the world.
In a video message, Gabrielle said that she was amazed at how kind and hospitable the people of Pakistan are and that the country had a very nice atmosphere adding that how safe it was for a female adventurist to travel the stretches of Pakistan.
Pakistan is a peaceful and safe country for tourists :: Rosie Gabriel, Canadian Tourist travelled to different cities of Pakistan on motorbike.— PTI (@PTIofficial) February 19, 2019
International tourists have already started visiting Pakistan, InshaAllah in near time the number will rise massively!#Tourism pic.twitter.com/AfRSIUApa3
It is great to witness that international tourists are not only visiting Pakistan but are also praising the natural beauty of the country. They also applaud the hospitality of the people in their heartfelt posts.
Which other places should Rosie visit during her stay in Pakistan? Our recommendation to the Canadian tourist is of visiting Gawadar city. Suggest some tourists places in the comments box below.
- US dollar dips to Rs217.25 as Pakistani currency continues recovery02:55 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan team leaves for Neatherlands for ODI series tonight02:12 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Independence Day Punjab Junior Tennis starts today01:41 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- ‘Run for Pakistan’ returns to celebrate 75th Independence Day01:28 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz likely to meet Indian counterpart Modi in Uzbekistan next ...01:25 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sophia Mirza: robbery in Dubai, money-laundering, car theft, ...10:26 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Viral young couple Nimra and Asad blessed with first child (VIDEO)10:16 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill reacts to reports of removal from Salman Khan's film12:21 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022