US Consul General celebrates education in Faisalabad
More than 100 students between the ages of 13 and 20 participated in the two-year intensive English language and job skill enhancement program.
Free after-school classes and interactive learning activities provide youth with practical skills that help equip them for today’s job market.
“Access to education means access to better jobs and a brighter future, and the United States is proud to support scholars throughout Pakistan,” she said.
The US Department of State supports English Access programs in 84 countries. In Pakistan, more than 2,500 students are participating in Access programs, and more than 16,000 students have graduated from Access programs since 2004.
US Consul General congratulates English Access ... 10:58 PM | 19 Feb, 2019
LAHORE – US Consul General Colleen Crenwelge on Tuesday awarded certificates to 180 graduates of the US Department of ...
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022