US Consul General celebrates education in Faisalabad
More than 100 students between the ages of 13 and 20 participated in the two-year intensive English language and job skill enhancement program.
Free after-school classes and interactive learning activities provide youth with practical skills that help equip them for today’s job market.
“Access to education means access to better jobs and a brighter future, and the United States is proud to support scholars throughout Pakistan,” she said.
The US Department of State supports English Access programs in 84 countries. In Pakistan, more than 2,500 students are participating in Access programs, and more than 16,000 students have graduated from Access programs since 2004.
US Consul General congratulates English Access ... 10:58 PM | 19 Feb, 2019
LAHORE – US Consul General Colleen Crenwelge on Tuesday awarded certificates to 180 graduates of the US Department of ...
- Democratic freedom – India stripped of ‘free’ title and ...03:31 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021