Coca-Cola Food and Music Festival to be held in Islamabad
#CokeFest Islamabad promises to offer all of the season’s freshest flavours ranging from a diversity of traditional Desi to Continental, Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Thai), Turkish/Lebanese and Italian.
The selection of cuisines for #CokeFest has been curated based on the reviews and feedback of the extremely active members of the popular food portal “Foodies ‘R Us”, indeed confirming that the selection is based on popular choice and opinions of some of Pakistan’s most passionate and authentic foodies.
The #CokeFest also acknowledges that there is nothing quite like a home cooked meal, for which reason the festival celebrates home-based chefs who make up a significant part of the #CokeFest, bringing with them a range of their multi-generational secret family recipes, soul food, and unique flavours.
Attendees will also witness chefs working their magic through cooking demonstrations and enjoy a stellar line up of live music with other fun-filled activities.
Foodies in Islamabad will also witness the incredible selection of musicians from Coke Studio and other megastars such Asim Azhar, Natasha Baig, Sarmad Qadeer, Elizabeth Rai, Waqar Ehsin, Quadrum, Jal, Jawad Ahmed, Sahara Ali Bagga, and Sahara UK.
Along with the festivities, #CokeFest will be collaborating with Rizq to ensure the food surplus is utilised to serve the underprivileged segment of the society, instead of going to waste.
Rizwan U. Khan, (General Manager Coca-Cola Pakistan & Afghanistan Region) stated “Coca-Cola has always been a staunch supporter of people’s love for food and music. With this edition of Coke Food and Music Festival, we are expanding this one of its kind platform across the nation”
CEO at Activemedia (The Organizer), Saad M. Khan said, “The season 1 of Coca-Cola Food and Music Festival saw the biggest celebration of Pakistani culture with more than 250,000 people enjoying the festival with their loved ones. Season 2 of the Coke Fest is going to be bigger than ever, expanding to five cities with 7 events altogether. We are extremely excited and looking forward to welcoming our guests to provide world-class entertainment through quality music and food for everyone.”
Indeed, a diverse panel of culinary talents i.e. local chefs will be offering special festival menus, discounts, and great meal deals during the festival. So, put on your shoes, round up the family and explore 100+ leading and burgeoning traditional/contemporary restaurants, caterers and home-based food stalls at this nonstop ‘Party in the Park’.
Organized by Active Media, the #CokeFest is presented by Coca-Cola Pakistan cosponsored by Jazz along with Kashmir cooking oil and Banaspati with Foodies ‘R Us, as the organizing partners.
Also, the Festival’s Transport Partner will be Uber, Kids zone partner: Candy land, OOH Partner: Kinetic and Ticketing Partner: Easy tickets. Official media partners for the festival are TV One, News One, FM 91 & Wasabi with Lotus PR as the public relations partners and Foodpanda as the digital partner.
Tickets for the event are priced at only PKR 450/-. They can be purchased in advance from https://www.easytickets.pk/ and will also be available at the venue.
- NBP closes one of four Bangladesh branches11:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Punjab SHO Imran Abbas gunned down in Rawalpindi10:55 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi pays his respect to Lala for wishing him success10:07 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: Diamond Paints clinch title09:20 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021