Victoria Beckham uses moisturizer made from her own blood
LONDON - Victoria Beckham is an active social media user, she seldom shares details of her favorite beauty products, showing off her fabulous collection of top of the range cleansers, luxury face masks, and amazing night creams.
Recently, the former singer created waves and shocked her fans and followers by revealing that she is going to try a moisturizer made from her own blood . Yes!!! you read it right. It sounds absurd, but that's what Victoria has tested out and posted the pictures of the newly bought products on her Instagram story.
As reported by the British media, the wife of former football star David Beckham had recently opted a £1,200 moisturizer for anti-aging by acclaimed doctor Barbara Sturm. Victoria had shared that the blood will act to “create healing factors made by her own cells.”
“Dr. Barbara Sturm took my blood and created healing factors made by my own cells, which is highly anti-inflammatory and regenerative,” she shared.
On Dr. Barbara Sturm's website, we discover that she is specialized in 'aesthetic, non-surgical treatments that rejuvenate, without altering your natural look.' The clinician is said to use 'new, innovative methods, and also with the body’s own regenerative active agents—in the form of own-blood therapies' to attain longer-lasting natural results. She has clinics in Düsseldorf and Munich.
Explaining the process further, the fashionista goes on to say: “After sleeping in the mask, (which soaks in so doesn’t look funny or feel sticky) my skin feels amazing! Super hydrated and clear! And very soft.”
Isn't it scary and bizarre to use your own blood for skin and beauty care purposes? What do you think about this? Comment below.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019