Victoria Beckham uses moisturizer made from her own blood
Recently, the former singer created waves and shocked her fans and followers by revealing that she is going to try a moisturizer made from her own blood. Yes!!! you read it right. It sounds absurd, but that's what Victoria has tested out and posted the pictures of the newly bought products on her Instagram story.
As reported by the British media, the wife of former football star David Beckham had recently opted a £1,200 moisturizer for anti-aging by acclaimed doctor Barbara Sturm. Victoria had shared that the blood will act to “create healing factors made by her own cells.”
“Dr. Barbara Sturm took my blood and created healing factors made by my own cells, which is highly anti-inflammatory and regenerative,” she shared.
On Dr. Barbara Sturm's website, we discover that she is specialized in 'aesthetic, non-surgical treatments that rejuvenate, without altering your natural look.' The clinician is said to use 'new, innovative methods, and also with the body’s own regenerative active agents—in the form of own-blood therapies' to attain longer-lasting natural results. She has clinics in Düsseldorf and Munich.
Explaining the process further, the fashionista goes on to say: “After sleeping in the mask, (which soaks in so doesn’t look funny or feel sticky) my skin feels amazing! Super hydrated and clear! And very soft.”
Isn't it scary and bizarre to use your own blood for skin and beauty care purposes? What do you think about this? Comment below.
- PASSEX – Pakistan, Oman navy ships hold joint naval exercise01:25 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PDM's long march to reach Islamabad on March 3001:05 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-08- Updated ...12:35 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Dalai Lama receives first dose of COVID vaccine, urges other to ...12:10 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021