NAB court extends Shahid Khaqan Abbasi’s judicial remand till Feb 4 in LNG case
LAHORE - National Accountability Court has extended Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader and former Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi’s judicial remand till Feb 04.
According to media reports, the NAB officials produced Shahid Khaqan Abbasi before the court as the proceedings commence today, during which the court asked for the report regarding arrest of Shahid Islam –an absconder in the same case.
The judge observed that indictment proceedings could not be carried out due to one absconder.
Shahid Khaqan Abbasi as minister for petroleum and natural resources has been accused of granting contract on LNG to favourite company.
The anti-graft body approved inquiry against former premier Nawaz Sharif and Abbasi. According to the NAB, the contract cased loss of billions of rupees to the national exchequer.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020