Gippy Grewal visits Gurdwara Nankana Sahib
NANKANA SAHIB - Indian singer and actor Gippy Grewal visited Pakistan to pay homage at Gurdwara Nankana Sahib. The actor who works in Punjabi and Hindi films took to Twitter to share photos of his visit to the holy site of Sikhs.
Gippy expressed gratitude to Prime Minister Imran Khan and his Special Assistant on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Zulfiqar Bukhari for making due arrangements to make the visit possible.
Speaking to the media, the singer said that he was planning to visit Pakistan since long. He shared he is very happy to be here.
Thank you so much bro for everything...🙏🙏🙏— Gippy Grewal (@GippyGrewal) January 21, 2020
Going to my pind Chak 47 Mansoora and Islamabad today 😀
Really Happy and blessed 🙏
Big hug and big thanks to you 🤗#respect ✊✊✊@petervirdee https://t.co/OrksWB0WqD
He said after visiting the holy shrine of Gurdwara Nankana Sahib, and getting blessings from Baba Guru Nanak Dev Ji, his visit to Pakistan has become a reality.
Earlier, comedian and politician Navjot Sindh Sidhu and Bollywood actor Sunny Deol among other dignitaries attended the Kartarpur Corridor opening ceremony in November 2019.
Gippy made his acting debut in the 2010 movie, Mel Karade Rabba. His single Phulkari broke many records in the Punjabi music industry.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- NADRA DG sacked from post05:30 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- OPPO – Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right ...05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020