US appreciates Pakistan's efforts in compliance with FATF
ISLAMABAD - The United States (US) has lauded Pakistan's efforts in compliance with Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the steps taken by Pakistan on the matter of illegal immigrants.
The appreciation was made during a meeting between Interior Minister Brig (R) Ijaz Ahmad Shah and Acting Assistant Secretary of State Alice Wells in Islamabad.
The US delegation was about the briefed significant progress on both legislative and administrative matters. It was informed that the execution process has also been completed to a greater extent in this regard.
Referring to the issue of illegal immigrants, the Interior Minister said the government has successfully managed to streamline the process to curb the menace, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The two sides agreed to work together for enhancing the bilateral ties.
- UBL declared Pakistan’s 'Best Digital Bank' by Asiamoney07:38 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Online shopping on the rise during coronavirus lockdown06:55 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistan Navy to contribute to PM's Relief Fund for COVID-1906:07 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Imran Khan asks Pakistanis to donate in PM's Relief Fund for COVID-1906:00 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: India's pandemic lockdown turns into human crisis04:53 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019