US appreciates Pakistan's efforts in compliance with FATF
ISLAMABAD - The United States (US) has lauded Pakistan's efforts in compliance with Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the steps taken by Pakistan on the matter of illegal immigrants.
The appreciation was made during a meeting between Interior Minister Brig (R) Ijaz Ahmad Shah and Acting Assistant Secretary of State Alice Wells in Islamabad.
The US delegation was about the briefed significant progress on both legislative and administrative matters. It was informed that the execution process has also been completed to a greater extent in this regard.
Referring to the issue of illegal immigrants, the Interior Minister said the government has successfully managed to streamline the process to curb the menace, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The two sides agreed to work together for enhancing the bilateral ties.
- Adnan Siddiqui, Humayun Saeed team up for new Pak-Turk project11:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Accha’ makes it to Cambridge Dictionary11:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Virgin Atlantic launches direct flights for Pakistan next week11:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- PIA removed from EU Commission’s list of banned airlines10:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani responds to ‘hair loss’ lawsuit07:50 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Agha Ali celebrates birthday with family07:04 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Beautiful bond’ between Rahim Pardesi's wives sparks online ...09:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020