Nicki Minaj pregnant with her first child
Baby on board! Congratulations are in order for Nicki Minaj and her husband Kenneth Petty as they are expecting their first child together.
The star unveiled the exciting news on Instagram on Monday, sharing a picture of her baby bump with the caption “#Preggers.”
Following her initial announcement, Minaj shared more photos, flaunting her growing belly. In the third post, she writes, "Love. Marriage. Baby carriage. Overflowing with excitement & gratitude. Thank you all for the well wishes."
Petty and Minaj wed in Oct. 2019 after more than a year of dating.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020