PPP's Dr Asim Hussian allowed to travel abroad
KARACHI – An accountability court in Karachi has allowed former petroleum minister and Pakistan Peoples Party leader Dr Asim Hussain to travel abroad for his medical check-up.
Dr Asim, who is a close aide to former president Asif Ali Zardari, is facing two corruption references in the accountability court and a criminal case in an anti-terrorism court. He was booked in the terrorism case on the complaint of Rangers for allegedly treating and harbouring suspected terrorists, militants and gangsters at the North Nazimabad and Clifton branches of his hospital at the behest of some MQM and PPP leaders.
Allowing the PPP leader to travel to London, the court directed him to return before Aug 25.
- Model Bella Hadid speaks out against racism within the fashion ...03:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020