Set up special fund to support Pakistan cricket: PCB tells ICC
Talking to newsmen on Monday, Shaharyar Khan said that the PCB would use the special funds for the development and promotion of cricket in Pakistan.
Responding to a query, he said that although Pakistan was hosting its home series' in Dubai, this was not as advantageous as playing cricket in Pakistani grounds.
"Whenever we a play a game in UAE the costs are high and revenue generation is not satisfactory and as a result PCB is unable to produce any funds for the game's development and support of affiliated regional associations," he went on to say.
He also noted that Pakistan was unable to arrange regular bilateral series' for its U-19 and A teams due to financial issues.
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi named in top 5 in new ICC Test rankings06:43 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021