Shahid Afridi to miss today's PSL match due to injury
Mukhtar Ahmed, Zulfiqar Babar and Danish Aziz have joined King’s squad for today’s match.
Afridi, who has already called time on the international career, was facing severe pain to his knee during the match with Islamabad United.
Alongside, the unavailability of captain Imad Wasim can also prove to be a big blow for the team. Imad had suffered a concussion after he stumbled while catching the ball during a match against Lahore Qalandars on March 11.
Kamran Akmal's incredible 77 takes Peshawar Zalmi ... 11:02 PM | 21 Mar, 2018
LAHORE - Kamran Akmal's record-breaking 77 off 27 deliveries propelled Peshawar Zalmi into the Pakistan Super League ...
If Imad sits out, then England's Ravi Bopara will lead the Kings in the crucial eliminator against Peshawar Zalmi, which will be played in Lahore's Gaddafi Stadium today.
On the other hand, Bangladesh's Tamim Iqbal, who is playing for Peshawar Zalmi, will also remain unavailable for the match due to a knee issue.
Peshawar Zalmi is going up against Karachi Kings in a decider match and today's winner will face Islamabad United in PSL final on March 25, will be held at Karachi's National Stadium.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021