Shahid Afridi to miss today's PSL match due to injury
LAHORE (Sarfraz Ali) – Former Pakistani skipper Shahid Khan Afridi will not be playing in the Pakistan Super League second eliminator match between Karachi Kings and Peshawar Zalmi due to his knee injury, Karachi Kings announced today (Wednesday).
Mukhtar Ahmed, Zulfiqar Babar and Danish Aziz have joined King’s squad for today’s match.
Afridi, who has already called time on the international career, was facing severe pain to his knee during the match with Islamabad United.
Shahid Afridi is under treatment after knee injury during match
Shahid Afridi is under treatment after knee injury during match Read More: http://bit.ly/2IEbZ1XPosted by Daily Pakistan Global on Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Alongside, the unavailability of captain Imad Wasim can also prove to be a big blow for the team. Imad had suffered a concussion after he stumbled while catching the ball during a match against Lahore Qalandars on March 11.
Kamran Akmal's incredible 77 takes Peshawar Zalmi ... 11:02 PM | 21 Mar, 2018
LAHORE - Kamran Akmal's record-breaking 77 off 27 deliveries propelled Peshawar Zalmi into the Pakistan Super League ...
If Imad sits out, then England's Ravi Bopara will lead the Kings in the crucial eliminator against Peshawar Zalmi, which will be played in Lahore's Gaddafi Stadium today.
On the other hand, Bangladesh's Tamim Iqbal, who is playing for Peshawar Zalmi, will also remain unavailable for the match due to a knee issue.
Peshawar Zalmi is going up against Karachi Kings in a decider match and today's winner will face Islamabad United in PSL final on March 25, will be held at Karachi's National Stadium.
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020