Indian soldier kills three colleagues after a quarrel in Occupied Kashmir
According to the Kashmir Media Service (KMS), a soldier of Indian Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Ajit Kumar, opened fired on his colleagues killing three of them at the 187 battalion unit in Battal Ballian area of the district.
The killed CRPF troops were identified as Head Constables Pokermal, Yogendra Sharma and Umed Singh.
Indian soldier commits suicide in Occupied Kashmir 10:22 PM | 12 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD – An Indian soldier committed suicide in Kulgam district in Held Kashmir on Friday night. The soldier, ...
Ajit Kumar was also injured after he shot himself and was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
The incident happened after the soldiers had a quarrel.
More than 400 Indian troops and police personnel have committed suicide in Occupied Kashmir since January 2007, while the rising trend of fratricide (to kill a fellow soldier or superior) has also been observed among the Indian troops.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- KP IG’s brother dies in Larkana road accident08:37 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021