Indian soldier kills three colleagues after a quarrel in Occupied Kashmir
According to the Kashmir Media Service (KMS), a soldier of Indian Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Ajit Kumar, opened fired on his colleagues killing three of them at the 187 battalion unit in Battal Ballian area of the district.
The killed CRPF troops were identified as Head Constables Pokermal, Yogendra Sharma and Umed Singh.
Indian soldier commits suicide in Occupied Kashmir 10:22 PM | 12 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD – An Indian soldier committed suicide in Kulgam district in Held Kashmir on Friday night. The soldier, ...
Ajit Kumar was also injured after he shot himself and was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
The incident happened after the soldiers had a quarrel.
More than 400 Indian troops and police personnel have committed suicide in Occupied Kashmir since January 2007, while the rising trend of fratricide (to kill a fellow soldier or superior) has also been observed among the Indian troops.
- Noor Mukadam Murder: Court trashes bail plea of Zahir Jaffer's parents01:58 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa, wife recover from coronavirus01:17 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PAKvNZ: Kiwis to tour Pakistan for the first time in 18 years12:30 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Nescafe Basement’s Xulfi accused of sexual harassment11:02 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Komal Rizvi celebrates 40th birthday with family09:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021