Indian MP, his son among 11 killed in militant attack
According to the report, the legislator's three-car convoy was attacked on its way from Assam.
Gunmen in military uniforms, reportedly from the National Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN) separatist grouping, shot dead eleven people, including Aboh and his son, and critically wounded another two.
Aboh previously received death threats from the NSCM, the report adds with a reference to police sources.
A number of high-level state officials strongly condemned the attack and expressed their condolences to the victims' families.
Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, and Mizoram are the four northeastern states on the 1,021-mile borderline between India and Myanmar.
- Indian troops martyr three Kashmiri youth in IIOJK10:17 AM | 27 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 27 May 202208:46 AM | 27 May, 2022
- At least one dead, three injured in Karachi PC Hotel roof collapse ...12:24 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022