Indian commission reveals Muslim's killing in Dadri was planned, not spontaneous reaction of Hindus
NEW DELHI (Web Desk) - Indian National Commission for Minorities (NCM) has revealed that killing of a Muslim man in Dadri was not a spontaneous reaction of Hindus but a planned murder.
According to India media the NCM, which was tasked with investigating the killing of Muhammed Akhlaq in Dadri last month, said that Hindu extremists had made an announcement from the speaker of a mandir (Hindu temple) that Akhlaq had beef in his fridge.
The NCM probe further revealed that Muhammad Akhlaq had mutton not beef at his house.
Following the incident some members of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) made fiery statements and some even went to Dadri to save those involved in the murder.
50-year-old Muhammad Akhlaq was beaten to death over rumours that he had eaten beef during Eid-ul-Azha. Akhlaq was attacked by around 100 people, who beat him with stones and kicked him to death.
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020