Google launches Messaging App "Allo" to counter WhatsApp
The idea behind the launch of Allo is much the same as WhatsApp with the addition of new features including the company’s new Google Assistant, which surfaces answers to questions and makes suggestions directly within your chat window.
The Google Assistant can be summoned within a conversation by typing the tag “@google” before entering text. Typing something like, “@google Where should I go for car repair?,” when texting a friend could prompt Google to pull up a list of car mechanics near you. This saves some time since you don’t have to switch between multiple Apps. The Google Assistant will only be available in English to start, but it will be coming to more countries soon.
Allo can intelligently suggest responses to text and photo messages in a swift way through "Smart Reply" function.
As other messengers like LINE and Facebook Messenger, Google’s new messaging app offers a wide variety of stickers to choose from.
Here's how to use the Allo:
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Karachi Kings win toss and elect to bat first against ...04:23 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021