Jambo.pk part of Google's Great Online Shopping Festival 2016
The GOSF, as it is commonly known around the globe is a real sale booster for online stores. With the concept to provide for a dedicated on-net time that can be utilized both by brands and online stores, the event helps in maximizing their reach and achieve flash growth. The mela is equally complemented with discount offers and crazy sales promoted by online sellers. With a growth of more than 100%, the online trade has been booming since its inception both locally in Pakistan and worldwide. It has a lot to extract from such innovative events.
This year’s edition promises participation of more than 50 partners that include leading e-commerce, local and online vendors, brands, retail outlets, FMCG, CPG, and BFSI. The involvement of Jambo.pk, Pakistan’s only startup online shopping store being funded by Arpatech Technology Ventures Private Limited makes it all more interesting. A listing of more than 20,000 items make Jambo.pk one of the largest online shopping stores of Pakistan. It is for the first time that Jambo.pk will be participating in the Great Online Shopping Festival. The event for long has been a regular happening on the international e-canvas. In Pakistan the first edition was held in 2015 and was able to garner hype and helped both buyers and sellers in enjoying the true essence of online shopping i.e. convenience and genuine product outreach with multiple choice well complimenting.
The same model of an online shopping festival has been tried and tested in several other countries in Asia including India, Singapore and Sri Lanka. This initiative taken by Google, has been credited with catalyzing native e-commerce industry growth in the aforementioned markets.
How it GOSF Live Works?
The concept took birth in the United States in 2005. Following Black Friday sales, and as precursor to Christmas, the event was tagged Cyber Monday. The idea was to provide online discounts and deals in similar fashion to that of Black Friday sales. The very first GOSF was held in 2012 and got promoted through You Tube, a Google subsidiary.
The e-commerce stores are required to create landing pages for GOSF and engage users through games and showing offers and eventually redirecting them to the dedicated landing pages of sites for further transactions. In Pakistan the event is normally extended for three continuous days, letting the buyers enjoy to the most.
What Has Jambo.pk to offer?
Jambo.pk is a reputed player in the local online shopping arena. The startup in a very short span of time achieved growth and earned customer loyalty and trust. Promoting genuine products and helping users get branded items in easy pricing, Jambo.pk brings the best for both buyers and sellers.
This year Jambo.pk – an online shopping store in Pakistan, is all set to appear in the great online shopping festival adding more colors in the extravaganza. Known for its crazy sales, unbelievable discounts, and low pricing, Jambo.pk is all set to raise the bar once again. Stay tuned for crankier discount offers and customer friendly deals by Jambo.pk on festival eve. Till then keeping saving those extra bucks so you don’t miss a chance of getting your favorite item.
- Orange Line officials brutally thrash labourers for taking shelter ...11:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Suleman Shehbaz in money ...11:25 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran talks about Broadsheet revelations, Chan's resignation in ...11:09 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- North Korea unveils ‘world's most powerful’ weapon10:29 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- 'One marriage only,' Akhundzada issues unprecedented guidelines for ...09:51 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021