LoC tension: PIA suspends flight operations for Chitral, Gilgit and Skardu
According to the spokesperson of PIA, Danyal Gilani, the flights have been suspended by the Civil Aviation due to airspace restrictions of the northern areas. An apology was also tendered to the passengers who wanted to travel to the above-mentioned areas.
Due 2 northern areas airspace restrictions PIA's 21st Sep's flights to Gilgit, Skardu & Chitral ve been cancelled. Inconvenience regretted.— Danyal Gilani (@DanyalGilani) September 20, 2016
According to the Civil Aviation spokesperson, the Islamabad-Skardu flight Pk-451 as well as the Skardu-Islamabad flight Pk-452 had been suspended.
The Islamabad-Gilgit flight Pk-605, Gilgit-Islamabad flight Pk 606, Islamabad-Gilgit flight of Pk-607 and Gilgit-Islamabad Pk 608 had been suspended as well.
Islamabad-Gilgit Pk-609, Gilgit-Islamabad Pk-610, Islamabad-Peshawar, Chitral Pk-660 and Peshawar, Chitral-Islamabad Pk-661 had also been put to halt for today.
- 22-year-old student shot dead by Balochistan’s Eagle Squad in Quetta11:26 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Complete lockdown in Islamabad from May 7, announces DC Shafqaat10:37 PM | 6 May, 2021
- #CSS2020: Shazia Ishaq becomes first PSP officer from Chitral09:38 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021