LoC tension: PIA suspends flight operations for Chitral, Gilgit and Skardu
According to the spokesperson of PIA, Danyal Gilani, the flights have been suspended by the Civil Aviation due to airspace restrictions of the northern areas. An apology was also tendered to the passengers who wanted to travel to the above-mentioned areas.
Due 2 northern areas airspace restrictions PIA's 21st Sep's flights to Gilgit, Skardu & Chitral ve been cancelled. Inconvenience regretted.— Danyal Gilani (@DanyalGilani) September 20, 2016
According to the Civil Aviation spokesperson, the Islamabad-Skardu flight Pk-451 as well as the Skardu-Islamabad flight Pk-452 had been suspended.
The Islamabad-Gilgit flight Pk-605, Gilgit-Islamabad flight Pk 606, Islamabad-Gilgit flight of Pk-607 and Gilgit-Islamabad Pk 608 had been suspended as well.
Islamabad-Gilgit Pk-609, Gilgit-Islamabad Pk-610, Islamabad-Peshawar, Chitral Pk-660 and Peshawar, Chitral-Islamabad Pk-661 had also been put to halt for today.
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021