Meghan Markle’s mom is back to support her daughter
The book is called ‘Together; Our community’ this book came naturally to Markle after she spent time in the Hubb community Kitchen which was started by the survivors of Grenfell tower fires. Meghan explained in the foreword of the book how food can bring people from different cultures together creating harmony.
“Together is more than a cookbook it is a tale of friendship and a story of togetherness.” Adding “It is a homage to the power of cooking as a community , and the recipes that allow us to connect , share and look forward.” She told how she was just settling in her new home in London and wanted to connect with the local community and she made quiet trips to Al-Manaar, a mosque close to Grenfell community. She saw the tragedy unfold on the news and shared sympathy. That’s when she felt she needed to help them.
- Ace Junior League inaugural match tees off today04:26 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022