Latif Kapadia Memorial Welfare Trust makes public appeal for donation
As a developing nation, poverty remains our biggest challenge. Access to affordable and quality healthcare is a basic right which remains denied to a vast section of our society. LKMWT is addressing this problem, by serving the community through its Healthcare facilities situated in the under-served areas of Karachi.
Latif Kapadia Memorial Welfare Trust is a non-profit organization that offers free medical consultation and basic quality health care services to the less privileged.
The 3 Medi-Health clinics located in Shah Faisal Colony, Malir Khokhrapar and Quaidabad host a dedicated team of Medical Professionals who are equally devoted to the cause.
A completely non-profit organization, Latif Kapadia Memorial Welfare Trust is run solely on donations. The generosity of our donors has made it possible for us to serve the community since 2007.
In the midst of the Covid19 pandemic, the need for basic healthcare is more urgent than ever and LKMWT is diligently and bravely doing its part.
We have also extended our efforts to distributing rations to low-income groups which have been hit hardest by the countrywide lockdown.
With the Holy Month of Ramadan approaching, we appeal to your generosity once again and urge you to give us your Zakat so that we can reach an even larger number of people and provide a reliable safety net for those who have nowhere else to turn to.
Your Donations and Zakat will help us help them!
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- President Arif Alvi approves Pakistan Medical Commission Bill 202008:53 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020