Amir Khan applies for Pakistani CNIC at NADRA
According to the post on micro-blogging website, Khan reached a NADRA outlet to verify his finger prints in this regard on August 21 (Friday). The boxing champion can be seen with a hand on bio-metric machine, in the photo.
— NADRA (@NadraMedia) August 21, 2015
Earlier the world silver welterweight champion and Olympic silver-medalist boxer formally opened a Boxing Academy in Islamabad on Friday, expressing confidence that it will produce champions of his own caliber.
The “Amir Khan Boxing Aademy” has been established here at Pakistan Sports Complex in collaboration with Pakistan Sports Board (PSB), to train young pugilists of the country.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Amir Khan and Director General PSB Akhtar Nawaz Ganjera at Rodham Hall for imparting training and grooming aspiring boxers on the native soil of Briton’s family.
- Clip of Imran Khan offering prayers in helicopter goes viral01:20 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- BISE Lahore announces date for Intermediate part-II results12:32 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan expecting rollover of $2bn SAFE deposits from China12:10 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Child dies from polio in northwestern Pakistan; cases tally rises to ...11:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Twitter withholds Govt of Pakistan’s official account in India11:22 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi exchange banter on live show11:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022