Money stolen from Indian exchequer in Rafale deal: Gandhi
NEW DELHI - Indian Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has criticized the Modi-led Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government over state of economy and controversial Rafale deal.
In a tweet today (Saturday), citing a news report about audit of Rafale offset deal, the Congress leader said that money was stolen from the Indian exchequer in Rafale deal.
Money was stolen from the Indian exchequer in Rafale.— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) August 22, 2020
“Truth is one, paths are many.”
Earlier, Rahul Gandhi lashed out at the Indian government accusing it of spending public money on image building.
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- ECC meeting to discuss economic situation today09:12 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- President Arif Alvi approves Pakistan Medical Commission Bill 202008:53 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020