NAB decides to contact UK authorities to bring back Nawaz Sharif, Salman Shehbaz
ISLAMABAD - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has decided to bring back former premier Nawaz Sharif and Salman Shehbaz and to contact the UK through Foreign Office in this regard.
According to media reports, court will be approached for execution of Nawaz Sharif’s sentence in the Al-Azizia reference.
The anti-graft watchdog has also decided to inform the Islamabad High Court (IHC) that PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif is absconding as the bail of former premier has expired and he is now a fugitive accused.
- Babar Azam adds another feather to cap; becomes second fastest 6,000 ...10:44 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-11-Updated ...09:55 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan records 5,050 new Covid-19 cases, 114 deaths in a day09:44 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PML-N’s Nosheen Iftikhar drubs PTI’s Malhi in NA-75 Daska by-poll09:30 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani drama to be aired in Turkey soon, says Faisal Javed Khan10:01 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Fawad Alam wants to work with Mahira Khan, Mehwish Hayat after ...07:01 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Meera debunks rumours about her mental state03:51 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021