NAB decides to contact UK authorities to bring back Nawaz Sharif, Salman Shehbaz
ISLAMABAD - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has decided to bring back former premier Nawaz Sharif and Salman Shehbaz and to contact the UK through Foreign Office in this regard.
According to media reports, court will be approached for execution of Nawaz Sharif’s sentence in the Al-Azizia reference.
The anti-graft watchdog has also decided to inform the Islamabad High Court (IHC) that PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif is absconding as the bail of former premier has expired and he is now a fugitive accused.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020