PTDC plans to unveil national tourism strategy 2020-30
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation (PTDC) will soon launch a 10 year road-map to invigorate tourism industry.
According to the Radio Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has gave consent for National tourism strategy 2020-2030 in a recent meeting to harness the sector’s potential under a multi-pronged strategy.
The incumbent government had assigned this task to PTDC to prepare a comprehensive strategy by engaging tourism experts of public and private sectors.
- Pakistan cricket team celebrate Fakhar Zaman’s birthday (VIDEO)08:01 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Confident Pakistan aim for series lead over South Africa07:39 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PSL 6 to resume on June 1, announces PCB06:11 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran seeks Bill Gates’ help in combating climate change05:41 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani student’s documentary bags top prize at global ...03:31 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Jibran Nasir ties knot with Mansha Pasha in intimate ceremony03:22 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif shares sun-kissed photos from quarantine02:05 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021