Unprecedented Step: PIA CEO Cyan pays for extra luggage
The initiative was taken by PIA Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Dr Musharraf Cyan when he insisted to pay the fee for the extra luggage that he was carrying on his return after ending an official visit to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
The move, which did not only set an example but also discourage the VIP culture, gave a clear message that no one is above the law. It also seems that the new management will carry on taking such measures to revive the national flag carrier, suffering from losses.
This noble gesture of PIA for Emirates' deceased ... 04:12 PM | 26 Dec, 2017
LAHORE - Losing a loved one is hard on the family. Recently a Pakistani woman, who had gone to perform Umrah, died. The ...
The strong statement against the VIP culture has truly set this CEO PIA apart from his predecessors and what we have been seeing in the recent past.
Examples like these, especially from the heads of the organizations like the national flag carrier, give out clear messages especially to their subordinates as well as to the whole nation. With sincere leadership, PIA can revive its glory and rise to the heights of success as it used to enjoy in its golden era.
The story was originally published by ProPakistani.
- OGRA lifts 12-year-old ban on new CNG station licences07:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- CNG stations in Punjab, Sindh, and Islamabad reopen for short periods ...06:42 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- 'Thank you Pakistan' – Nepalese mountaineers tell the world about ...05:43 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021