Hussain Faisal becomes approver in fake accounts case against Zardari
ISLAMABAD - Hussain Faisal Jamot became approver in the mega money laundering case.
According to media reports, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has submitted a report pertaining to the matter in the accountability court (AC).
Asif Zardari, along with his sister, Member Provincial Assembly (MPA) from Sindh Faryal Talpur, Omni Group’s director Abdul Ghani Majeed and others are nominated in the case.
Earlier, Omni Group chief financial officer (CFO) Aslam Masood and officers of a private bank including Kiran Aman and Noreen Sultan had turned approvers against the suspects in the mega money laundering case.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020