Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai
ISLAMABAD - As many as 9 Pakistani companies participated in the 22nd edition of Intersec Dubai held from January 19 to January 21.
The event featured idea sharing, innovative product displays, networking and gaining insight from industry experts, said a press statement received here adding that the latest innovations in the field of security, safety and fire protection recorded participation of over 1,100 leading exhibitors from 56 countries.
Around 28,000 international trade visitors explain why Intersec was of unique value to all the target groups in the security and safety industry.
Pakistan participated in the event with other international pavilions including Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, UK and USA.
Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) had organized a national pavilion with 05 companies to participate in Intersec 2020 including Farooq Garments, Kumail Enterprises, Master Textile, Rasheed Ahmed & Sons and Suntex Gloves Industries Garmor Corporation, MR & Sons, Solehre Brothers Industries and Sarena Textile Industries have participated directly at Intersec 2020.
Meanwhile, the participants expressed satisfaction over the arrangement and opportunities provided by the moot. Ms Noor from Garmor Corporation said that the fair went really well as they received very good feedback from the customers and merchants while Shehzad Anwar, Senior Manager Marketing from Master Textile Mills said that participation in the fair was a very good experience.
Mustafa Zaman, Director of Sarena Textile Industries and M Yasir Rasheed, Director from Rasheed Ahmed and Sons were of the view that the exhibition provided an opportunity to meet and attract buyers.
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with simplicity amid COVID-19 crisis, PM Imran ...02:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020