5,000 naked anti-gay protesters to receive Obama in Kenya
The Republican Liberty Party's "main objective is for him to see and understand the difference between a man and woman," according to a party statement.
The protests will take place Wednesday and Thursday in Nairobi's Freedom Corner within the Uhuru Park starting, reported UPI.
Homosexual acts are illegal in Kenya and can be punishable by up to 14 years imprisonment.
Anti-gay groups have warned Obama to avoid the subject of gay rights, but he will not heed that warning or ignore the issue, according to the White House.
Homophobia runs rampant in Kenya.
- PCB issues health and safety protocols for PSL 202207:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels wedding due to Omicron surge07:03 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- WATCH: Pakistan Navy warship PNS Tabuk visits Bahrain06:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Can’t sleep at nights due to rising inflation, says PM Imran Khan05:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Fatima Sana becomes Pakistan’s first woman player to win ICC award05:24 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021