Man loses Rs 24m in search of online jobs on Internet
Muhammad Nasir got himself an ID — that’s what they call it — for few thousand rupees. This ID is issued from random people that offer online jobs. Cost of these IDs vary, depending on the monthly return they offer.
For example, an ID that would cost Rs. 10,000 should get you Rs. 5,000 per month or around and so on.
Prices for these IDs can go as high as half a million rupees, while their monthly return increases in the same proportion too.
To cut the long story into a short one, Nasir kept on buying IDs by investing thousands after thousands.
Soon his total investment toll reached Rs. 4.3 million and that’s when he started convincing his friends and family to buy these IDs too, who on Nasir’s assurances invested Rs. 19.5 million against a monthly return that promised them to get their initial investment recovered with-in 2 months.
Nasir naturally had a cut in his FnF’s investment, and this is why he had convinced them to invest and risk their money.
Now, as one can imagine, people who offered online jobs ran away and Nasir and his FnFs lost all the money they had paid to buy IDs. They made all possible efforts to track down the people, but all went in vain.
Nasir — who lost his own Rs. 4.3 million — is yet to repay Rs. 19.5 million to his Friends and Family, but he doesn’t have a single penny in his pocket while his doors are being knocked back to back for repayments.
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020