WB to release $500 million to Pakistan
This was stated by Vice President of the Bank Ms Annette Dixon during a phone call to Finance Minister Ishaq Dar on Monday.
She lauded the economic performance of the government despite a number of challenges and difficulties.
The Finance Minister said he looked forward to ever closer Pakistan-World Bank economic cooperation.
The World Bank credit is aimed at supporting Pakistan’s efforts to reinvigorate growth and stabilize the economy.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's fiancé arrives in Karachi tomorrow10:58 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020