Coronavirus — KP tops with most violations of SOPs in 24 hours
ISLAMABAD – National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) on Monday noted most violations of health guidelines in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province as coronavirus cases crossed 180,000 mark on Monday.
The NCOC said over 6862 violations of health guidelines were noted during last 24 hours across Pakistan.
According to NCOC, in consequence of the violations more than 880 markets and shops, 6 industrial units were sealed and 1229 transporters were fined and sealed.
In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 3648 violations were observed where in consequence 209 markets and shops were closed and sealed and 113 transport vehicles were fined as per the violation.
The details of violations of health guidelines across Pakistan and enforcement measures were as in AJK 370 violations were recorded and in response 9 markets and shops were closed and sealed, 86 transport vehicles were fined as per violations.
In Gilgit-Baltistan, 178 violations of health guidelines were observed, 93 markets and shops were closed and sealed and 11 transport vehicles were fined as per violations.
In Punjab, a total of 1949 violations were recorded whereas in consequence 475 markets and shops were closed and sealed, 4 industrial units were sealed and 623 transport vehicles were fined as per the violation.
In Balochistan, 684 violations were observed where 71 markets and shops were closed and sealed 287 transport vehicles were also fined .
In Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), around 33 violations of SOPs and health guidelines were noted whereas in consequence around 23 shops and markets were closed and sealed, 2 industries and 9 transport vehicles were fined.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020