'No Mask No Service' in Punjab to control coronavirus spread
LAHORE – The Punjab Government has issued regular Ordinance regarding "No Mask No Service" across the province to contain the coronavirus pandemic.
According spokesman of Punjab Government, this order has been issued due to increasing cases of COVID-19 infection in the province.
He said the Punjab government has made it compulsory to wear mask in the government and private offices, at public places and during travelling.
No services will be provided to persons in the offices who will not follow government instructions, he added.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021