Baldia Town factory case adjourned Till April 9
A judicial magistrate heard the case on Tuesday. The hearing of the case has been adjourned Till April 9 as investigative officer Inspector Jahanzaib did not appear before the court despite court s order.
On the other hand, senior lawyer Khalid Mehboob has been appointed new public prosecutor by the government. Few months earlier, former prosecutor Shazia Hunjra had refused to comply.
A garments factory in Baldia Town had caught fire on September 11, 2012 claiming around 259 lives while at least 600 were injured. Rangers had claimed that Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) was behind the incident.
- Punjab to launch crackdown on religious hate literature11:38 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Govt to issue Sukuk bonds against Islamabad’s Fatima Jinnah Park: ...10:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Morocco to receive ‘made in India’ Covid vaccine ...08:36 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Meera reveals the date of her wedding; who is she marrying?05:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021