Fuel-free bikes ready to hit roads in Pakistan soon
These bikes kickstart without using petrol or any other fuel and run up to 80-100km with rechargeable batteries. The battery can be recharged from six to eight hours against Rs20 per charge, reported Dunya News.
The bike has also many other features that include an alarm and automatic locking system, keyless start, disc brakes and a digital meter.
The manufacturing companies claims that these bikes are environment-friendly, smoke-free and without noise.
- Will sit on opposition benches if loses confidence vote, says PM Imran07:12 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- ECO Summit – PM Imran stresses regional connectivity for development06:35 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- German envoy meets Pakistan Army chief, pledges to boost bilateral ...05:57 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Who can attend Hajj 2021? Saudi Arabia makes key announcement05:37 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- IHC orders removal of ex-ISI chief Durrani’s name from ECL04:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Rakhi Sawant and brother Rakesh accused of fraud02:22 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan faces backlash for supporting Mera Jism Meri Marzi slogan02:05 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021