FM Qureshi stresses to promote economic diplomacy to meet fiscal targets amid COVID-19
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that in order to cope with COVID-19 situation and allied challenges, it is a must to promote economic diplomacy to meet fiscal targets.
Chairing a consultative meeting to review priorities in the prevailing coronavirus situation in Islamabad today, he said the world is fast heading towards global financial crisis and the developing world would face its worse implications.
The foreign minister said that the timely completion of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is among the foremost priorities of the incumbent government.
He said considering the vitality of Afghan peace and stability for the whole region.
- Funeral of Saudi Prince Saud bin Abdullah today in Riyadh04:38 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meera claims she’s writing her autobiography01:19 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020