Asia Cup Hockey 2017: India beat Malaysia 2-1 in final to lift title
Manpreet Singh-led India, who remained unbeaten in the tournament, started on a positive note and dominated till the very end to win their third Asia Cup title.
— Hockey India (@TheHockeyIndia) October 22, 2017
India scored in the second minute of the game and later in the 29th minute in the 2-1 win over Malaysia. The runners-up pulled one back in the 49th minute but could not find the equaliser till the end of the match.
Ramandeep Singh and Lalit Upadhayay were the goal scorers for India, who won the Asia Cup title for the third time and the first time since 2007.
- Pakistan’s economy in right direction after attaining ...09:04 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Father-of-three martyred after Indian army targets civilian ...08:46 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Bank Alfalah introduces PM’s Roshan Digital Account to Dubai expats08:13 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- How much Master Tiles & Jalal Sons spent on lavish wedding, reveals ...07:52 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Here's all about Grammys Award 2021 Nominations - Watch live stream12:00 AM | 25 Nov, 2020