HR violations in Occupied Kashmir can't be accepted: Ankara declaration
The resolution was moved by former President of Jamaat-e-Islami Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Public Accounts Committee Chairman, AJK Assembly during the event on ‘The Future of the Islamic World and Palestine'.
The resolution urged the Indian Government to urgently put an end to these assaults.
The resolution also urged International community and organizations to ensure that restrictions in Jammu such as curfews be removed and Kashmir is given the right to self-determination as per UN Resolutions.
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first woman Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021