Federal Cabinet meeting today to discuss 14-point agenda including APC’s anti-government movement
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair a federal cabinet meeting today (Tuesday), at Prime Minister’s office in Islamabad wherein the country’s political, economic situation will be discussed.
According to media details, the meeting will discuss 14-point agenda including overall political, economic and security-related situation.
The cabinet meeting will review the anti-government decisions of the All Parties Conference (APC) and chalk out a strategy to deal with the anti-government movement of all parties.
The meeting will legally review the political activities of former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his video link address to the APC while the cabinet will also review the NAB cases against political leaders and latest development in these cases.
The federal cabinet will also approve the retail price of different medicines, decrease in the price of the injection which is administered to coronavirus patients, the appointment of Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) chairman and its oil member.
- Major university in Islamabad closed down after Covid-19 positive ...11:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020