India bars Sikhs to attend death anniversary ceremonies of Baba Guru Nanak in Kartarpur
KARTARPUR - India has barred Sikhs from attending the last day of 481st death anniversary ceremonies of Baba Guru Nanak at Kartarpur today (Tuesday).
According to media details,
Sikh community in large numbers from Pakistan and other countries are attending death anniversary ceremonies on the third day and performing rituals.
Nagar Kirtan (religious procession) is also scheduled on the occasion.
On June 27 and August 27, Pakistan had written letters to India to open the Kartarpur corridor, after completing measures against coronavirus pandemic, but New Delhi did not respond to any letter written by Islamabad.
- ‘President grossly failed to exercise his discretion,’ remarks SC ...07:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 6-year old raped, set on fire in India’s Punjab06:03 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- US suspends visa services in Turkey over reports of potential terror ...05:58 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020