PM Imran lauds KP for increase in revenue generation
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has appreciated the efforts and progress of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government for increase in revenue generation of the province.
In a post on social media, the premier said that during the last financial year, KP Revenue Authority grew its revenue by 65 percent despite impact of Covid-19.
He said that the growth in revenue surpassed any other revenue authority country-wide.
PM Imran said main factors for the growth were continuity of leadership, monthly stocktakes and institutional strengthening, performance management.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020