Saudi-led coalition in Yemen destroy Houthi rebels’ drone and ballistic missile
RIYADH - The Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen has intercepted and destroyed an explosive-laden drone and a ballistic missile on early Sunday morning.
According to the coalition spokesman Colonel Turki al-Malki, the ballistic missile was launched by Houthi rebels towards Saudi city of Jazan where it was intercepted in space of Southern region of Yemen.
Earlier on August 21, the joint coalition intercepted and downed a drone fired from Yemen toward Kingdom.
The drone was launched from the capital Sana’a towards civilians and civilian targets in the southern region of the Kingdom.
- PS5 to be launched on November 12 for $499.9906:34 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army participates in opening ceremony of Kavkaz 2020 ...06:19 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira ...06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Awesome.Safe. Upgrade! Compromise, When You Are Re Choosing A New ...06:00 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Zardari, Nawaz to attend Opposition's APC via video link05:58 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020