Careem reaches Sargodha
“Careem’s goal is to benefit the maximum number of people in the country through its affordable and reliable services. With ride-hailing now available in another growing city of Pakistan, we are one step closer to that dream,” Careem-Pakistan’s Managing Director Junaid Iqbal said on the occasion.
“Careem looks to break more grounds with time and continue to facilitate its growing customer base in Pakistan.”
Sargodha users have the options of Go, Go+ and Business categories.
Careem is the region’s leading ride-hailing service with a mission to provide a reliable mode of transportation and create millions of jobs. Established in July 2012, Careem’s network is widespread in more than 80 cities across 13 countries in the broader Middle East, including North Africa, Turkey, and Pakistan.
The company launched its operations in the provincial capital, Lahore, three years ago.
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021