Aman-2021 – Pakistan Navy set to hold 7th Multinational Maritime Exercise next month
KARACHI – Pakistan Navy will hold seventh Multinational Maritime Exercise "Aman" next month in Karachi.
In this drill, naval forces from across the world carry out joint operations and exchange their experiences at the single platform in order to achieve peace.
Other than Pakistan, Russia, and the US, nearly 30 other countries’ navies will take part in next year’s drills too.
According to the Spokesperson for Pakistan Navy, this year, naval forces from over forty countries along with their assets will participate in the Multinational Maritime Exercise "Aman" being held under the objective of "Together for Peace."
"Aman" naval drill will play a pivotal role for strengthening maritime cooperation, promoting secured maritime environment and for regional and global maritime peace and stability.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021