Gold price hits all-times high of Rs117,300 per tola
KARACHI – The price of 24-karat gold soared to Rs117,300 after the yellow metal witnessed an increase of Rs2,300 in the local market on Thursday.
Similarly, the price of 10 gram gold increased by Rs1,972 to reach Rs100,566, according Karachi Sarafa association.
The price of per tola silver remained stable at Rs1300.
In international market, the gold prices also increased by $24 to close at $1880 per ounce. The precious commodity was stood at $1856 on Wednesday.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will not start for Portugal in match against ...12:25 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Achraf Hakimi helps Morocco knock Spain out of World Cup on penalties12:02 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan to hold next general election in October 2023 after digital ...11:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- 'Ghani Syaani' – Twitter goes gaga over Shehnaaz Gill and MC ...10:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Bohemia beats Aima Baig in Go-karting08:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Man who stole Lady Gaga's dogs sentenced to 21 years in prison09:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022