Gold price hits all-times high of Rs117,300 per tola
KARACHI – The price of 24-karat gold soared to Rs117,300 after the yellow metal witnessed an increase of Rs2,300 in the local market on Thursday.
Similarly, the price of 10 gram gold increased by Rs1,972 to reach Rs100,566, according Karachi Sarafa association.
The price of per tola silver remained stable at Rs1300.
In international market, the gold prices also increased by $24 to close at $1880 per ounce. The precious commodity was stood at $1856 on Wednesday.
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Front foot no-ball technology to be used for Pakistan-Pakistan tests01:04 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020