Pakistan’s coronavirus tally crosses 1 million
Pakistan reported 1,425 cases during the last 24 hours, taking the tally over one million mark, the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) announced on Friday.
According to the NCOC, 25,215 tests were conducted in the last 24 hours and the positivity ratio was below six per cent. The current positivity rate stands at 5.65% and the total number of cases are 1,000,034.
The NCOC reported the grim milestone exactly one month after Pakistan’s tally of positive cases crossed 900,000.
Statistics 23 Jul 21:— NCOC (@OfficialNcoc) July 23, 2021
Total Tests in Last 24 Hours: 25,215
Positive Cases: 1425
Positivity % : 5.65%
Deaths : 11
Pakistan’s death toll from the coronavirus now stands 22,939 after 11 people lost their lives to the disease.
While the number of recovered patients stands at 923,472 and the active cases of the country are 53,623.
Unvaccinated tourists turned away by Muree Police 08:18 PM | 22 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Police officials are sending back tourists not carrying Covid-19 vaccination certificates from ...
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- 19-year-old Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to summit ...11:24 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Karachi cops told to halt crackdown against unvaccinated citizens10:49 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- 12-year-old girl abducted, gang-raped by four men in Gojra10:27 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- ‘The only way forward’ – PM Imran calls for strengthening ...09:57 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021