US-India Defense cooperation: Delhi will buy 250 patrol drones to strike along coast
The letter of request (LoR) sent by New Delhi last week comes less than a fortnight after India was inducted into Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) and recognized by the US as a "major defense partner" after the meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President Barack Obama earlier this month.
This is part of Modi Government's effort to fast track its goal to secure the country's maritime assets particularly in the Indian Ocean and detect any untoward intrusion like the Mumbai terrorist attack.
- Punjab forms committee for peace talks with TLP10:02 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Sri Lanka beat Netherlands by eight wickets in T20 World Cup 202109:58 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021