Benazir Bhutto’s niece ties the knot with a Brit
Azadeh Hussain was seen in a traditional red attire posing for pictures alongside her groom, who also donned a White shirt and a black blazer.
The event was a private gathering where Pakistan Peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari also turned up, however, Nasir Hussain, the father of the bride was not seen in the pictures uploaded on the internet.
Moreover, Bakhtawar and Aseefa Bhutto Zardari also attended the ceremony of Sanam Bhutto's daughter. Tariq Islam, senior journalist Wajid Shamsul Hasan and Benazir Bhutto's close friend Victoria Schofield also attended the event, that coincided with Eid ul Fitr.
The identity of the groom has not been revealed officially, however, some social media users claim he is an actor and a Jew by faith.
Interestingly, social media buffs did not overlook the uncanny resemblance of Azadeh Hussain with her slain aunt on the wedding day. Besides Azadeh, Sanam Bhutto has also a son named Shahmir.
To attend the nuptial ceremony, Bilawal arrived in the British capital city last Friday and it was expected he will pay a visit to the Harley Clinic where cancer-suffering Begum Kulsoom Nawaz is admitted but he sent his best wishes on social media and didn’t visit the facility.
A well-placed source revealed that the PPP Chairman was not given the security clearance for the visit.
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first female Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021