'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses homemade Covid vaccine
ISLAMABAD – The National Institute of Health (NIH) has successfully developed another 900,000 doses of anti-COVID vaccine named PakVac.
NIH officials said that more than 200,000 jabs have been sent to the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) for approval, adding that the vaccine will be administered to citizens after the approval.
PakVac, single-dose vaccine, is produced from raw material imported from China’s CanSino after mixing it with some certain ingredients.
Officials said that the second consignment was completely produced by Pakistani staff. Previously, Chinese experts had provided technical assistance to develop the first tranche of the vaccine.
Currently, the NIH is producing 50,000 doses in a day. However the capacity will be increased to 100,000 from next month.
'PakVac' – Pakistan launches first homemade ... 06:25 PM | 1 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tuesday launched locally-produced single dose COVID-19 vaccine ‘PakVac’ amid the ...
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam-led Pakistan make Test cricket history in Bangladesh10:26 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan’s naval, air chiefs condole death of India’s top general ...09:27 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021