'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses homemade Covid vaccine
ISLAMABAD – The National Institute of Health (NIH) has successfully developed another 900,000 doses of anti-COVID vaccine named PakVac.
NIH officials said that more than 200,000 jabs have been sent to the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) for approval, adding that the vaccine will be administered to citizens after the approval.
PakVac, single-dose vaccine, is produced from raw material imported from China’s CanSino after mixing it with some certain ingredients.
Officials said that the second consignment was completely produced by Pakistani staff. Previously, Chinese experts had provided technical assistance to develop the first tranche of the vaccine.
Currently, the NIH is producing 50,000 doses in a day. However the capacity will be increased to 100,000 from next month.
'PakVac' – Pakistan launches first homemade ... 06:25 PM | 1 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tuesday launched locally-produced single dose COVID-19 vaccine ‘PakVac’ amid the ...
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021