Pakistan hands over demarche to Canada over MP’s irresponsible remarks about Army chief
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan's Foreign Office on Thursday summoned the Canadian high commissioner and issued a strong démarche over the remarks of a member of parliament of that country.
The diplomat was told that the recent statement against Pakistan by Canadian Member of Parliament Tom Kmiec was against 'diplomatic norms and highly irresponsible'.
It comes days after the Canadian lawmaker raised a controversy over Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa's trip to Canada which was cancelled due the pandemic.
- #MSMS3 - My Suzuki My Story Season 304:15 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- FM Bilawal Bhutto inaugurates People’s Bus Service in Karachi02:42 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Shahzad Akbar used FIA against Dubai business tycoon in Sofia Mirza ...01:33 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Congratulations pour in as Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt are expecting ...12:48 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Kubra Khan draws flak for her wardrobe choices11:39 AM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022