Khurshid Shah's judicial remand extended for 14 days in assets beyond income case
SUKKUR - Accountability Court (AC) on Saturday has extended Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) senior leader Khurshid Shah’s judicial remand for 14 days in assets beyond income case.
According to media details, the PPP leader was taken to Sukkur’s Accountability Court (AC) from the hospital in an ambulance where Khurshid Shah’s counsel requested the court to direct the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to return Khurshid Shah’s mobile phone.
The NAB prosecutor told the court that Khurshid Shah’s cell phone has been sent for a forensic audit and will be returned after completion of the required procedure.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019