Khurshid Shah's judicial remand extended for 14 days in assets beyond income case
SUKKUR - Accountability Court (AC) on Saturday has extended Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) senior leader Khurshid Shah’s judicial remand for 14 days in assets beyond income case.
According to media details, the PPP leader was taken to Sukkur’s Accountability Court (AC) from the hospital in an ambulance where Khurshid Shah’s counsel requested the court to direct the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to return Khurshid Shah’s mobile phone.
The NAB prosecutor told the court that Khurshid Shah’s cell phone has been sent for a forensic audit and will be returned after completion of the required procedure.
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi among 86 awarded 55-year jail sentences08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Air Marshal Ahmer Shehzad appointed as Vice Chief of Air Staff07:38 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran wants 'meaningful negotiations' with Shehbaz Sharif over CEC ...07:26 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019