Gold price up by Rs200, traded at Rs 87,100 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold increased by Rs 200 on Wednesday and was traded at Rs 87,100 per tola compared to Rs 86,900 the previous trading day.
Likewise, the price of 10 gram gold decreased by Rs 171 and was traded at Rs 74,674 against the price of Rs 74,503, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Wednesday.
The price of silver remained unchanged and was traded at Rs 1000 per tola while 10-gram silver was traded at Rs 857.34.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold increased by $6 and was traded at $1493 against the last closing of $1487.
Meanwhile, in Rawalpindi, the 24 kerat gold was sold at Rs 86,500 per tola whereas 22 kerat at the rate of Rs 86,300 per tola, Jeweller Association Rawalpindi reported.
- NADRA DG sacked from post05:30 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- OPPO – Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right ...05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020